Our voice service is based on voice over internet protocol (VOIP) technology, which provides high quality voice calls at affordable prices, using the subscriber’s broadband internet connection to carry voice calls. The voice calling service allows the residential and small business customer to control their communication costs and provide a certain level of predictability of spending. Local and International voice calls are provided at a fraction of the price charged by other service providers.
- Free Setup
- No contract
- Prepaid Service – no monthly charges
- Low cost local & international calls e.g. calls to local fixed numbers at R0.35 per minute, to local mobile numbers at R0.60 per minute.
Your requirements for voice service are:
- Broadband connection to the internet e.g. Fibre/ADSL/Mobile broadband
- VoIP Handset
Once off costs
- VOIP handset – R1, 050.00
- 3G wireless router (if applicable) – R2,200.00
VALUE ADDED SERVICE
Geographic number for incoming calls – (e.g. 010 area code)
Geographic number will cost you a recurring cost of R50 (fifty Rands) per month, which provides:
- Telephone line in the 010 (or other relevant) area code
- Free on-net calls
Please Note: The subscriber needs at least 500 MB data monthly to ensure the voice service works properly.
International calls at very competitive rates e.g:
- Canada/China – R0.50
- USA/UK – R1.00 per minute.
- Angola/Namibia/Nigeria –R1.00 per minute
- Botswana fixed- R1.25 per minute
- Zimbabwe fixed– R1.50 per minute
HCN PREPAID AIRTIME
HCN prepaid airtime is sold in the following denominations:
- R20.00 – (Twenty Rands)
- R50.00 – (Fifty Rands)
- R100.00 – (One hundred Rands)
- R200.00 – (Two hundred Rands)
FANVIL 2 LINE
This VOIP handset offers superior user experience and simplicity for home and office users.
- LCD display
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port
- IP Configuration: Static, DHCP or PPPoE
- Configuration wizard for easy installation and configuration
- Web management portal