HCN PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Our voice service is based on voice over internet protocol (VOIP) technology, which provides high quality voice calls at affordable prices, using the subscriber’s broadband internet connection to carry voice calls. The voice calling service allows the residential and small business customer to control their communication costs and provide a certain level of predictability of spending. Local and International voice calls are provided at a fraction of the price charged by other service providers.
- Free Setup
- No contract
- Prepaid Service – no monthly charges
- Low cost local & international calls e.g. calls to local fixed numbers at R0.35 per minute, to local mobile numbers at R0.60 per minute.
Your requirements for voice service are:
- Broadband connection to the internet e.g. Fibre/ADSL/Mobile broadband
- VoIP Handset
Once off costs
- VOIP handset – R1, 050.00
- 3G wireless router (if applicable) – R2,200.00
VALUE ADDED SERVICE
Geographic number for incoming calls – (e.g. 010 area code)
Geographic number will cost you a recurring cost of R50 (fifty Rands) per month, which provides:
- Telephone line in the 010 (or other relevant) area code
- Free on-net calls
Please Note: The subscriber needs at least 500 MB data monthly to ensure the voice service works properly.
International calls at very competitive rates e.g:
- Canada/China – R0.50
- USA/UK – R1.00 per minute.
- Angola/Namibia/Nigeria –R1.00 per minute
- Botswana fixed- R1.25 per minute
- Zimbabwe fixed– R1.50 per minute
HCN PREPAID AIRTIME
HCN prepaid airtime is sold in the following denominations:
- R20.00 – (Twenty Rands)
- R50.00 – (Fifty Rands)
- R100.00 – (One hundred Rands)
- R200.00 – (Two hundred Rands)
FANVIL 2 LINE
This VOIP handset offers superior user experience and simplicity for home and office users.
- LCD display
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port
- IP Configuration: Static, DHCP or PPPoE
- Configuration wizard for easy installation and configuration
- Web management portal
ONLINE DIRECTORY AND CLASSIFIED ADS
We provide online directory search services under the brand name Mzansisearch, where anyone can search for formal and informal businesses in South Africa. The mzansisearch online directory service allows you to find contact details and where available, link directly to the service provider’s website.
Companies can advertise on mzansisearch to promote their businesses and can also submit their information for inclusion in the mzansisearch directory. There is no charge for the listing of the business. Companies can advertise on mzansisearch to promote their businesses for a minimum fee.
|Half-Yearly||R 1 260|
|Yearly||R 2 160|
Website address: www.mzansisearch.com
ICT Consulting Services
HCN’s primary objective is to take advantage of modern technologies while increasing effectiveness and minimizing risk. HCN provides consulting services that enable clients to take advantage of developments in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector as a result of technological developments and the convergence of technologies.
Our consultants are systems architects and engineers with extensive experience and expertise in telecommunications, broadcasting, regulation, market analysis, socio-economic impact of telecommunications, broadcasting digital migration, spectrum policy, spectrum planning and monitoring, spectrum management methodologies and tools, market research, ICT sector policies and computer technologies.